In an effort to reach business owners and
corporate leaders throughout the U.S. with business advice, tools, and tips,
Glory Borgeson, president of Borgeson Consulting, Inc., has been a guest on several
radio talk shows across the country.
Radio show hosts have discussed with Glory topics such as:
- Job security: do you really have it?
- Do you dream of owning your
own business? Answer 5 key questions to determine if you're among the many who have
what it takes to be an entrepreneur.
- The surprising reason so many small businesses fail.
- Tips for small business owners on making the most of your time, resources,
energy, and ideas.
- Advice for corporate leaders on accelerating through issues to reach your goals.
- How working with a business coach can be the best investment you've ever made.
Glory has appeared on stations and radio shows such as:
- KXIC with Roy Justis in Iowa City, Iowa
- WEOA with Jeff Lake in Evansville, Indiana
- "It's Your Money" with Bill Groody in several western region states
- KXEL with Mike Bunge in Waterloo, Iowa
- "Living in Success" on KCOL with Tim McCarthy in Ft. Collins/Denver
- "ieAmerica" Network with Steven Sacks
- KELO with Dave Holly in Sioux Falls, South Dakota
- KPAM in Portland, Oregon with Jimmy Hollister
- WKXL in Concord, New Hamshire with George Russell
- "Brunch with Bach" on KMYL in Phoenix, Arizona with David Bach
- "It's Your Money" with Bill Bailey, on several radio stations on the east coast
- WNWS in Jackson, Tennessee with Harrell Carter
- KUCI in Irvine, California with Mark Hardt
- WIBQ in Sarasota, Florida with Francine DiFilippo-Kent
For more information about radio bookings,
contact Glory Borgeson
by phone: 630-653-0992